Jakarta

I'm going to Jakarta!! Yeay!


MrN prompted me yesterday about the Java Jazz Festival which will be held in Jakarta during the first weekend of March. They have it every year. We wanted to go last year, but had to cancel at the last minute coz we had something going on. But this year, we are definitely going!


I like Jakarta. It's HUGE. The people are friendly, food is easy to get, shopping is heavenly. I have a friend there, V*rdi. I've known him since my UK days. V*rdi would take us around whenever we go to Jkt. Maybe, that's what makes Jakarta a little special compared to other places.

For those who are interested, check out http://www.javajazzfestival.com. I'm gonna watch Earth, Wind & Fire !! KLM and AirAsia have packages for the java jazz. Hotel of stay is the Sultan Hotel, which is near the Convention Centre. But we are not staying there. We're staying at our "love nest". Hee... hee....


However, tickets & hotel have not been booked. I'll get them done today. Can't wait!

Comments

Popular Posts