Merajuk

MrNordin has gone out more than an hour ago. He merajuk with me. He wanted to go to DK and look for kain pelikat; I was too tired to follow him.

The traffic was bad today. We've been out the whole day since morning. Repair kereta dialah, beli barang lah, balik rumah, keluar rumah, pegi Sg Wang, pegi hantar maid ke rumah makcik dia lah... By the time we got home, it was past 11pm.

I had a splitting headache. And I knew kalau pegi DK, sure bergasak2 dengan orang ramai nak mencari barang. Finding a parking spot there would be a challenge. And it's hot, and I just didn't want to go.

So he left the house without kissing me goodbye. I told him to bring the house key coz no one is going to wait up for him. I think he must have called his cousin to go with him. With my head throbbing like this, I really don't give a damn who he goes out with!

It's now 2.30 am and he's still not back yet. Looks like I have to sleep alone again, like the previous few nights. This is the problem when you have a husband who cannot sleep early...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hay night owl - dah baik headache? Kadang kadang orang nak merajuk ni biar kan aje, jangan dilayan :-)

Hope you feel better.
Kak Teh said…
Mrs N, bulan puasa ni memang banyak dugaan. Go and have a good nite sleep. All will be well the next morning. Insyaallah.
Kama At-Tarawis said…
Let him be. Sometimes we need space..
IBU said…
Dah tengahari dah ni? Dah balik blom? Dah baik blom?

Hope all will go well.
Hee..hee..hee..dah lama tak dengar cerita MrN. Glad he re-surfaced again eventhough for a not-so-good reason. ;)

Payah kalau suami merajuk! Don't worry he'll be ok soon. Probably he just needs to have some guy time outside last nite. Mcm lah you tak kenal suami you tu...pantang keluar dgn cousins dia sure sampai ke larut malam one.

Headache dah ok?
tireless mom said…
Dear MrsN

MrN just need some time out kot. Bulan puasa ni sometimes people can be sensitive. Hope by the time I post these comments, MrN dah balik and both of you dah kiss and make up. Take it easy dear. Jangan marah marah.
Waterlily said…
MrsN

The best part is always making up part...pujuk memujuk and that kinda thing...

And I'm sure dah pujuk pun.. :)

Cheers!
Kama At-Tarawis said…
SELAMAT HARIRAYA AIDIL FITRI DAN MAAF ZAHIR BATIN KEPADA THE NORDIN FAMIY. SALAM BAHAGIA, SEMOGA BERTEMU LAGI DI ALAM BLOG SELEPAS RAYA..
MrsNordin said…
Hi all,

He came back about 3.30 am. I was already asleep.

The next morning, dia ok je. Macam tak ada apa2. I didn't ask him where he went either, but I think he went out for coffee and pegi beli DVD. I watched one with him yesterday, Shaolin Soccer (or something like that). Quite funny!

I think what you all said is true. Bulan2 puasa ni, senang sangat short fuse. And we need space... that's for sure. I need my space, too. Letihlah ikut kerenah ramai sangat orang ni!

Alhamdulillah, everything returned to normal yesterday. My headache is gone, and we did spare sometime shopping yesterday, just the two of us. Where? Chow Kit! (I like!)Beli kuali besar coz MrN nak masak rendang ayam esok! Hurray!

Thanks for your concern & cheers!
AuntieYan said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
AuntieYan said…
Salam Mrs.N,

He!...he!...nasib baik kejap aja dia merajuk... :-)

SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO YOU & FAMILY

Popular Posts