Star Trek and Chocolates

I've been sitting here infront of the PC eating one chocolate after another. First, it was Sugus Gummy, which turned out to be yummy, despite that being my first time eating it. Next was Top ~ milk chocolate + caramel + rice crispies + wafer + cream. I finished it within seconds. I still have a pack of unopened Danone Tiger Biskuat waiting to be savoured. I'll have it with my coffee soon, after I finish this piece.


I'm not usually like this. I don't really have a sweet tooth. But once a month, I will have this craving for 'something sweet', and that usually happens just before I get my p*r*od. This time around, according to my calculation, it should be due tomorrow. So that explains it....


Yesterday, MrNordin asked me if we could spend some "quality time" together (and by this, I hope you all know what it means). It's not like him to make such suggestions because usually, I would be the one asking him that question when the 'cheeky' mood strikes. But this time around, it was him, and I was thrilled !


So, right after work, I went home and cooked dinner. Ayam masak korma! Penat jugak lah duduk kat dapur tu, lenguh berdiri ! Tapi nak impress husband punya pasal, buat jugak lah...


After dinner, I went up to take my shower. MrNordin ajak pegi bank to pay our bills lepas tu. I looked at the time, it was just after 10pm. So I brought the little boy along so he'd fall asleep in the car. Kalau budak kecik tu dah tidur, senang sikit lah nak projek, kan? Hee... hee..!


Tapi bila masuk je dalam kereta, I pulak yang rasa mengantuk. Alamak... macamana ni? I suddenly felt very sleepy. Tried hard to stay awake, but I kept on yawning and yawning. Baru pukul 10.30 ~ malam belum syahdu lagi, bank bills belum habis bayar lagi ! Susah ni..


By the third bank, the little pengganas had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I was still struggling to stay awake as I was adamant to make the night a night to remember.


When we got home, I put him in his cot and got ready for bed. MrNordin tengok TV, Star Trek. I tengok jam, dah dekat pukul 12 mn. Ok, tak apa... bagi chance dia tengok TV kejap. I hopped into the study room and checked on my blog. By 12.30 am, I was done and masuk bilik semula. MrNordin was still watching TV.


"Yang, cepat lah... I dah ngantuk ni.." I said. "Ok, ok... kejap je lagi. Dah nak habis dah cerita ni!" he said. I pulled the duvet cover, and the next thing I knew, I had gone to slumberland!


So much for "quality time", huh?


I remember vividly MrNordin kissing me somewhere in my sleep last night, but I was too sleepy to even bother opening my eyes. Well, he had a choice between Star Trek and me, right? Since he had chosen Star Trek, sorry babe... you can't have me!





(I'm hoping we could still make it tonight, tho'. But at the rate I'm going with the chocolates, err... I think the chances are pretty slim... )

Comments

I remember you bingeing on sweet stuff whenever your 'best friend' comes by...So you are still at it until now, eh?

Btw, you should have worn your La Senza (the one with the fur) and paraded in front of the telly semalam. I'd guarantee you that you'd win hands down over Star Trek!

Also btw, Star Trek lagi menghairahkan dari you-know-what? That boggles the mind actually!
Anonymous said…
Hi BJ

I chanced upon your blog the other day...interesting stuff you got here.

Am still in Abu Dhabi...suffering the heat here at this time of year.

BTW, dont worry too much about the Star Trek incident..heh heh..i'm sure u have plenty of ideas to after this!

Cheers.
Aida Kasuma.
Kmar said…
BJ,

Klassik juga MrNordin!!.. he.he.. Rasanya StarTrek tu for our generation. He should go for CSI or something like that laa..

Anyway, yang paling penting ´niat´ dah ada, betul tak?
MrsNordin said…
Madam,

The craving for sweets is still there... once a month... hee.. hee..

Honestly, I don't know where I've put the furry thing. Must be somewhere in my closet! But last night pun tak jadi juga sebab he knocked out dulu!

Men and TV, memang susah nak di pisahkan!
MrsNordin said…
Aida Kasuma!

What are you doing in Abu Dhabi?? How long have you been there?

Eh, update cepat, ok?
MrsNordin said…
Kmar,

CSI tu dia kurang minat sikit. Dia paling suka "Animal Planet". If that was shown on TV, lingerie sexy macamana pun won't make him take his eyes off the TV set!

Ya, niat tu ada, tapi kederat nya tak ada... what to do?
Anonymous said…
tehehehe....
Anonymous said…
BJ

Been here since Dec 07 - so its almost 6 - 7 months now. What am i doing here? My husband of course - he has been in Abu Dhabi for almost 3 years before i decided to join him. Tough decision at first, u know - resign from the job that u love, leave everything...and come to this land of the sand.

Am a full housewife at the moment, read many of our friends' blogs including yours...i can imagine it is very exhilirating to be able to write how u feel online...thought i'd start one too.... :)) Banyak bende yang di nak di cerita ni..hmm...

Cheers
AKS
MrsNordin said…
AKS,

I didn't know you've been there since Dec. Ya lah... since you're not working, might as well start a blog. At least we get to know what you're up to over there.

The baby ok? I'm sure dah besar, kan? How old is he/she? Kepp us updated.
Waterlily said…
Hi BJ

I have just started my blog! Please visit http://watscookin-diva.blogspot.com

I hope I am diligent enuf like u to keep on updating it. And i hope its not "hot hot chicken shit"...ha ha ha..pardon my french..

p/s My youngest is now going to 3yrs this Aug.

Cheers
AKS
pinkytoe said…
hahaha mrs nordin, this has been my 'schedule' for the past 2 mos. hubby is starting to complaint coz all my janji palsu. tido kan anak awal konon!!mak nye yg zzzzz sampai pagi
MrsNordin said…
Pinkytoe,

Betul tu!! Nak tidur kan anak, maknya yang tidur dulu!

What to do... this is what you call "occupational hazards"... :)

Popular Posts