Hello Again!

I have been staying home for almost one month now. I had a hysterectomy done on 9 August 2018, after which I was given a 42 day MC.

Staying home is not so bad after all. My husband is also on a long medical leave following his surgery two weeks before me. Since both of us are at home, we keep each other company and do a lot of things together.

The day usually starts at 6.10am with prayers and getting the youngest child ready for school. We would send him to school and after that, we would have breakfast either outside or at home. There are days when we just stay at home doing nothing but most days, we would be out shopping or mall hopping.

I’m beginning to enjoy this long break. I think this is the longest time that we both have ever been out of work.  We thought of going for a long trip to Europe or something, but our post-surgery conditions do not allow us to travel far. Hence, we are quite contented with just being in the Ampang-KL area.

I want to write again but I feel I’m getting rusty at it. It has been a long time... I don’t know if I could ever write like how I used to write before. But as the saying goes: “If you want to do something, you have to start something”. So, here I am trying to do the obvious.

If I could write again tomorrow, it means there is some hope to continue my blogging. Otherwise, this would be just another “Hot, hot chicken shit” attempt.

Comments

jana said…
Assalamualaikum<

saya doakan Puan dikurniakan kesihatan yang baik sekeluarga,hope ada lagi coretan akan datang< walaupun sebulan sekali:)
MrsNordin said…
Terimakasih Jana.. Tak sangka ada orang tinggalkan komen! Saya akan Cuba untuk menulis lagi, insyaallah..

Popular Posts